Dr. Pai, besides being an MD gold medalist at the University of Mumbai and Masters of Science in Clinical Embryology and Andrology from the Eastern Virginia Medical school USA, has also been the recipient of the Rashtriya Ekta award, the Best Doctor award from the Indian Medical Association, the Navshakti award for yeomen service in medicine, and even the Jai Hind College alumni award. What these awards show are the many facets of this man who is more than just a reputed doctor, an academic, and a social worker.
34 yr+ Experience
3.4 Rated by patient
100% Registration Verified
Fortis Bloom IVF Gurgaon
D Y Patil Healthcare
Fortis LaFemme IVF
Bloom IVF Centre Nashik
Sakra World IVF Hospital
- University of Mumbai
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- University of Mumbai
M2020/02/11 | 3:55 pm
Monisha Jadeja, Laxmi Nagar, Nashik
Bloom IVF centre at Nashik has fulfilled our wish to become parents, the hope of which we had already lost till last year. Thank you to the portal of ivfquery for suggesting this clinic that proved to be a success for us.
M2020/02/11 | 5:54 pm
Mrs Vandana Ramakrishnan, Andheri, Mumbai
I wasn’t able to conceive for the second time at the age of 39, due to some unknown gynecologic issues. A friend recommended me to visit your portal where I registered and got prompt services by getting connected with Dr Pai at Bloom IVF at Mumbai. He explained to us the process thoroughly and is truly professional. Thank you all for making my fertility journey stress free.
M2020/02/11 | 5:55 pm
Mr Pravin Shinde, Bandra, Mumbai
If you believe in miracles, let “ivfquery” assist you to connect with the best fertility doctor at Bloom IVF. My wife underwent fertility treatment from Dr Hrishikesh Pai. By God’s grace, we were finally able to bring home the precious gift to complete our family. I am very thankful for your commitment, friendly attitude, care and support we received throughout the entire journey.
M2020/02/11 | 5:57 pm
Mrs Anjum Shaikh, Goregaon, Mumbai
No more false promises and no fake sympathies, only positive support and dedication from ivfquery to assist infertility treatments. I am grateful for the assistance we got during the entire procedure as we were able to consult with Dr Pai at Bloom IVF for my surgery. Thank you, everyone, for making me feel safe and comfortable.
- Clinical Observer, National University Hospital, Singapore, 1990.
- Observer, ART & Micromanipulation training University of Ghent, Belgium, 1995.
- Delegate, Advanced Gynaecological Malignancy Endoscopy Surgery Workshop, Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, 1995.
- Observer, Micromanipulation & Pre-implantation Genetics at the Baylor College of Medicine & The Texas Medical Centre for Women, USA, 1996.
- Delegate, PGD Workshop in Pre-implantation Genetics Institute of Medical Genetics, Chicago, USA, 1998.
- Observer, Department of Gynaecology, Kings Medical Centre, London, 1999.
- Observer, Department of Genetics, UZ Ghent, Ghent, Belgium, 1999.
- Observer, Department of Genetics, Az Vub, Brussels, Belgium, 1999.
- Participant, PGD Workshop, University College Hospital, London, 2000.
- Participant Genetic workshop Annual ESHREE conference, Vienna, Autria, 2002.
- Participant, stem cell workshop, Annual ESHRE conference, Madrid,2003.
- Participant, hands on Stem cell workshop, Wi Cell institute, Madison, USA.,2003.
- Observer, Office hysteroscopy workshop, Barre, Italy,2003.
- Observer, Cryopreservation & Vitrification technology, Kato Ladies Clinic, Tokyo, Japan,2006.
- Chairman at the Serono International symposium on Gonadotrophins, Cairo, Egypt.
- Observer at Sayoy Medical Centre, Lousiana, U.S.A in the field of Urogynaecology 2007.
- Advanced Infertility training in Monza, Italy 2009.
- Infertility updates in Portugal and China 2009.
- Research Fellow in Reproductive Biology, Royal Womens Hospital, Melbourne, Australia. One Year 1989-1990.
- Delegate, Workshop on Advanced Hysteroscopic Surgery, Royal Womens Hospital, Melbourne, Australia, 1990.