Dr. Pai, besides being an MD gold medalist at the University of Mumbai and Masters of Science in Clinical Embryology and Andrology from the Eastern Virginia Medical school USA, has also been the recipient of the Rashtriya Ekta award, the Best Doctor award from the Indian Medical Association, the Navshakti award for yeomen service in medicine, and even the Jai Hind College alumni award. What these awards show are the many facets of this man who is more than just a reputed doctor, an academic, and a social worker.
Fortis Bloom IVF Gurgaon
D Y Patil Healthcare
Fortis LaFemme IVF
Bloom IVF Centre Nashik
Sakra World IVF Hospital
- University of Mumbai
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- University of Mumbai
Monisha Jadeja, Laxmi Nagar, Nashik
Mrs Vandana Ramakrishnan, Andheri, Mumbai
Mr Pravin Shinde, Bandra, Mumbai
Mrs Anjum Shaikh, Goregaon, Mumbai
- Clinical Observer, National University Hospital, Singapore, 1990.
- Observer, ART & Micromanipulation training University of Ghent, Belgium, 1995.
- Delegate, Advanced Gynaecological Malignancy Endoscopy Surgery Workshop, Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, 1995.
- Observer, Micromanipulation & Pre-implantation Genetics at the Baylor College of Medicine & The Texas Medical Centre for Women, USA, 1996.
- Delegate, PGD Workshop in Pre-implantation Genetics Institute of Medical Genetics, Chicago, USA, 1998.
- Observer, Department of Gynaecology, Kings Medical Centre, London, 1999.
- Observer, Department of Genetics, UZ Ghent, Ghent, Belgium, 1999.
- Observer, Department of Genetics, Az Vub, Brussels, Belgium, 1999.
- Participant, PGD Workshop, University College Hospital, London, 2000.
- Participant Genetic workshop Annual ESHREE conference, Vienna, Autria, 2002.
- Participant, stem cell workshop, Annual ESHRE conference, Madrid,2003.
- Participant, hands on Stem cell workshop, Wi Cell institute, Madison, USA.,2003.
- Observer, Office hysteroscopy workshop, Barre, Italy,2003.
- Observer, Cryopreservation & Vitrification technology, Kato Ladies Clinic, Tokyo, Japan,2006.
- Chairman at the Serono International symposium on Gonadotrophins, Cairo, Egypt.
- Observer at Sayoy Medical Centre, Lousiana, U.S.A in the field of Urogynaecology 2007.
- Advanced Infertility training in Monza, Italy 2009.
- Infertility updates in Portugal and China 2009.
- Research Fellow in Reproductive Biology, Royal Womens Hospital, Melbourne, Australia. One Year 1989-1990.
- Delegate, Workshop on Advanced Hysteroscopic Surgery, Royal Womens Hospital, Melbourne, Australia, 1990.